Business Travel and Immigration Post-Brexit
Ensure your business and workforce are compliant with the new immigration regulations.
Forum for Expatriate Management Mexico Chapter Meeting – Compliance and Multicultural Awareness for your Global Mobility Program in Mexico
March 16, 2009
The Forum for Expatriate Management brings the worldwide community of global mobility and HR professionals together with a network of Chapters. With more than 40 locations around the world, members benefit from regular meetings to network and hear about the latest industry trends, updates and issues.
The inaugural meeting of the FEM Mexico City Chapter takes place on Wednesday 30th May 2018, 8:30am – 11:30am.
This first session, Compliance and Multicultural Awareness for your Global Mobility Program in Mexico, welcomes a panel of leaders from a diverse number of fields such as corporate HR, multicultural awareness, immigration, labour and other aspects related to your global mobility program.
Experts will look at three case studies exploring:
- Short term assignments
- Intra-company transfers
- Outbound assignments for Mexicans working abroad
- Ena Fuentes, Senior Manager GMS, Walmart
- Jaquelin Camarena, People Mobility Lead Latam, Accenture
- Enrique Arellano, Representante Legal, Enrique Arellano Rincón Abogados
- Wibke Baumann, Managing Director, ICUnet
- Marcela Torres Martínez, Socia de Control Financiero y de Servicios Fiscales para Expatriados, BDO Castillo Miranda
- Rafael Sánchez Navarro, Socio, Buffete Sánchez Navarro, S.C.