In India, Newland Chase offers clients expertise in multiple facets of immigration and visa services for both their inbound and outbound requirements, as well as advisory and assessment support based on the destination country. Our team represents the best in knowledge, experience, and service delivery to bring you solutions customised to your business travel and deployment needs. By calling on the expertise of our local and global immigration specialists – Newland Chase is able to provide our clients with the most effective immigration and mobility solutions for their needs. Our immigration specialists are able to provide clients with guidance and support for:
- India inbound and post-landing services through the Foreigners Regional Registration Offices (FRRO & FRO)
- Business visa and global immigration services
- Advisory and assessment services
With our extensive experience in the Indian market, our clients receive:
- On-time accurate information for both inbound and outbound travellers through our local and global offices;
- Dedicated team members specialising in the particular immigration cases they handle – allowing individuals to deal with the same immigration specialist through the entire application life-cycle;
- Updates to the HR and mobility teams in regards to last minute changes or amendments to ensure smooth transitions; and
- Successful, fast, and efficient processing of all inbound India and outbound global work permits and visas, business visas, and residence authorisation, registration, and other formalities.
Our Newland Chase India team represents decades of experience and professional knowledge delivered through a commitment to customer service. Our experts understand the complexities of the various immigration systems across the globe and the realities of international business – serving expats and businesses ranging from large multinational corporations to small and medium-sized companies and start-ups.
The Newland Chase India Team
Managing Director, India
As Managing Director of India, Rohan Ghatge leads the firm’s business development and client management and service delivery in India. Rohan has more than 15 years’ experience leading successful businesses on a country and regional level, including a tenure as Country Manager of the U.K. and Russia for the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services firms for the government visa and passport processing industry. A Six Sigma Green Belt, Rohan is a proven leader in driving increased performance and customer service. He is a graduate of Widener University in the U.S. with a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, the University of Huddersfield in the U.K. with a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management, and a Diploma holder from the Institute of Hotel Management (Aurangabad, India) in Hotel Management.
Senior Manager, Key Accounts
As Senior Manager for Key Accounts, Ankit Bhalla is rresponsible for managing business development, client relationships, and new account acquisition for the company’s entire corporate client base across India. A focused and goal-oriented MBA with 11+ years of experience in business development and relationship management, Ankit came to Newland Chase after several successful years with one of the leading banks in India. He excels in his interpersonal and presentation communication skills, relationship building, analytics, team leadership, problem-solving, and organizational capabilities. Ankit holds an MBA from Infinity Business School and a Bachelors from Delhi University.
Senior Manager, Immigration Services
As Senior Manager, Sameer Singh heads Newland Chase’s Immigration services division in India, bringing vast experience from the industry. He has over a decade of experience in immigration advisory and client relationship management with some of the world’s leading immigration and travel management firms. Sameer effectively leads a full team of carefully selected immigration professionals, giving the firm the resources required to adeptly manage a large number of immigration matters while maintaining the highest levels of client service and satisfaction. Sameer holds an MBA from AMS and a Bachelors from Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna University.
Manager, Immigration Services
As Manager of Immigration Services, Maneesh Kumar manages immigration programs for Newland Chase’s local and international corporate clients in various industries – including IT, animation and visual effects, natural resources, financial services, life sciences, automotive, retail, engineering services, and construction. Maneesh has more than eight years’ experience in Indian and global corporate immigration and visas with the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service firms. He is a graduate of Delhi University with an MBA and has done additional post-graduate study in Business Operations Management at the Indian Institute of Management Technology.
Manager, Immigration Services
As a Business Immigration Consultant, Nidhi Jha assists her business clients in obtaining outbound visas from India for almost every major global business destination. Nidhi has experience working as a visa officer and a relocation analyst. Before joining Newland Chase, she worked with the world’s largest visa facilitation and processing companies as a visa officer handling visas for the Schengen Area countries. She is currently a Post Graduate candidate in the Master of Commerce program at Annamalai University. Previously, Nidhi graduated from Ramanujan College of Delhi University and earned a PG Diploma in Financial Management from Annamalai University, New Delhi.
As Business Immigration Consultant, Gunjan Vij is responsible for both inbound India and outbound global cases of our clients and collaborates with inside counsel for filling immigrant and non-immigrant cases. Gunjan has more than eight years’ experience in the corporate immigration industry. Prior to joining Newland Chase, she worked with some of the world’s largest visa processing and travel management firms. Gunjan holds an MBA in Human Resources from Sikkim Manipal University and a Bachelors from Delhi University and has a Diploma in Travel and Tourism from Kuoni Academy.
As Immigration Consultant, Megita Chettri specialises in India immigration for multinational corporations and institutions operating in India. Megita started her career in the education sector as a counsellor in 2007 and within four years, headed her own team and was promoted to senior management. In 2011, she shifted to the immigration industry, where she has worked as a senior manager, incorporating her experience and knowledge into the highest professional client service. Megita holds a Bachelors from Delhi University.
India is a complex geographic, cultural, and governmental environment where rules and regulations can change quickly. There are a number of regulations for which compliance is required when an expatriate enters India which can be daunting for those who are unfamiliar with the system.
Our teams are able to work one-to-one with our clients – providing them not only with the hows and whys, but the whats and whens – to help them comply with these often confusing and changing requirements. To that end, our team offers:
- Outbound work permit requirements globally – starting from an initial assessment of the case to successfully obtaining all required documents, working through our vast network of offices throughout the world;
- Advisory and compliance initiatives for clients who are considering opportunities both inside and outside India. Prior to deployment stage, we are able to deep-dive into their requirements and identify a compliant options and solutions;
- Outbound business visa assistance for those clients that need to deploy their teams anywhere in the world;
- Inbound cases for global clients sending their team members into India, including residence registration assistance with the various local FRRO Offices; and
- Dedicated and experienced immigration and consular consultants who are up-to-date on the most recent requirements applicable to each case or deployment.
IndiaOffice 517-B, 5th Floor
World Trade Center
Delhi -110075, India
Office +91 11 403487920 / 30