New COVID-19 Travel Solutions
Discover the Guided-Entry Visa and Informed Traveler service designed specifically for your foreign national population.
Business visas are a key component of a globally mobile workforce. Business visas permit visitors to enter countries for non-work business activities – typically business meetings, seminars, conferences, trade shows, limited sales activities, contract negotiations, and some supervisory activities. However, business visas are not a substitute for work authorizations.
In many countries, an increased emphasis on immigration and illegal working is giving rise to increased workplace audits and inspections, with particular scrutiny on the activities performed by employees while on business visas.
Our Business Visa services are designed to keep both your company and business travelers legally compliant while allowing you to quickly and efficiently mobilize your employees for business trips anywhere in the world.
New Guided-Entry Visa
Newland Chase and sister company CIBTvisas have created a new Guided-Entry Visa solution.
We are uniquely positioned to assess your eligibility to enter countries as borders begin to re-open, navigating you through the complex visa issuance process and assisting in arranging any required documentation. Our deep expertise worldwide will ensure your ability to mobilize employees with the most comprehensive guidance available.
Our Guided-Entry Visa Includes:
- A personalized assessment to determine visa eligibility
- Guidance on every step of the visa process, including complex government documents and assistance in obtaining them
- Access to our expert consultant, a single point of contact, who will manage the process from start to finish
Contact your dedicated Newland Chase representative for additional information or schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Business Visitor Visas
Every business visitor initiation begins with an assessment to determine the legally correct way
for an employee to travel on behalf of his or her employer. Our solution includes:
- Step-by-step guidance including the completion of visa forms and support letters
- Access to global embassies and consulates through CIBT’s 70+ wholly-owned offices, strategically located for jurisdictional processing
- Appointment setting for biometrics, interviews and other situations that require a personal appearance
- Technology to track the number of visits and length of stay in-country
- Management reporting to alert you when business visitors pose potential risks to your organization
Business Travel Assessments
With the complexity of global travel, companies are under increasing pressure to ensure their business travelers are compliant with the national laws and requirements of the countries to which they travel. Available 24/7 from anywhere in the world, our Business Travel Assessment (BTA) is the best-in-class travel compliance solution – integrating automated online technology and human experience, knowledge, and legal expertise.
The Business Travel Assessment (BTA) provides:
- Personalized assessment of activities and destination with a returned result within two hours or less – the right visa, every time, for any traveler, going anywhere in the world
- Assurance letter certifying that the traveler is entering –under (or in) the legally correct category
- Border Crossing letter customized for the traveler to facilitate entry into their destination
- Destination fact sheet about what to anticipate at immigration entry points
- Step-by-step guidance for all travel visa and work authorization procurements
- Customized reporting for travel managers, HR professionals, and mobility teams
Extended Business Traveler Management
With the increasing frequency of international business travel, managing your employees as they traverse the globe – often through multiple countries on multiple trips each year – is becoming a significant compliance challenge for companies. Because Newland Chase offers a full spectrum of services from business and travel visas to long-term residence and work authorizations to and from more than 190 countries, we are uniquely positioned to help you meet this challenge.
We assist global organizations, from the largest multinational corporations to globally expanding SMEs, with developing and implementing global mobility policies and processes tailored to their unique needs. Our extended business traveler management solutions simplify the process and keep your company and your employees legally compliant and stress-free, so that you can focus on your business goals.
- Allows you to track each employee’s number of visits and length of stay in-country
- Alerts you when business visitors pose potential risks to themselves and your organization
Our Business Travel Assessment (BTA) solution alerts you when the activities of a proposed business trip will require more than a business visitor visa. Our global immigration consultants can then ensure that your employee is equipped with all necessary work authorizations and other required documentation.